Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home

I made it home thanks to Aeromexico. They totally and completely hooked me up. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I was so comfortable coming back here. It felt right. I got my tacos Ivan, my lick from Dillon, 45 minutes on the paddle board and quite time laying on it floating in the ocean in the sun. Much love from the kids, multiple sweat sessions, still working on the skin.
I am very happy to be back!

Ozzy thinks I need to define a sweat session, of course, one can only imagine what a dude would be thinking.

Sweat session - drinking coffee, sweeping, going outside, thinking, walking, cooking, driving, paddle boarding, washing clothes, drying off after a shower, in other words, anything done while awake. But I am not complaining, it is much better than snow blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments