Monday, September 26, 2011

Cramming

How do you fit an entire shop and supplies into a Land Rover Discovery with a copilot, 4 surfboards, rocket box and a full grown Golden Retriever along for the ride? Too much stuff and too little time. I'm not really sure but some things will have to stay behind and be repurchased once I get settled. I'll be traveling south to Phoenix first and picking up a long time friend who will copilot on this portion of the adventure as well as some critical supplies for working down there. Hopefully customs won't give me too much of a hassle about the amount of suppies I'll have with me. My real concern is the total amount of stuff, tools and supplies, I'll have with me and whether or not it will exceed the allowable dollar value I can transport across the border without an import agent. I'm sure the stress level will increase the closer I get to the crossing in Nogales. But for now, the stress level can't get much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments