Saturday, April 29, 2017

Trace's New Ride - McLaren 2015

We came home one night from circus practice as usual and Trace asked if I had seen the "Corvette" in front of our neighbor's house.  I looked out the window and nodded that I had seen it and continued to do whatever I was doing at the time.  Little did I know Trace's Corvette was actually a McLaren.  To tell you the truth I had never heard of a McLaren before and Trace had not either.  Trace is the automobile fan in the family.  We are not sure where that comes from but he loves fast cars.

The owner was visiting our next door neighbor and was very willing to tell us about it and let Trace sit in it.  Amazing machine!  The price tag on this particular model and year was in the several hundreds of thousands of dollars!  "You can buy a house or you can buy and live in this car" I said to the kids.  They chose a house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments