Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Tracey" no mas!

Who is this?


You guessed it, The Trace MAN, not some girl. So, Trace has been asking to get his hair cut lately because he thinks that people think he is a girl. He is partly right. In the US more people did and the gringos that visit here sometimes do but to the people who live here he was just another surfer dude in the making. Most of the gringo boys here have longer hair. Anyway, I was tired of hearing about it and he was adament. And he won't let anything go until he gets what he wants. I don't think he wanted that much off but I said screw it, lets go big. And there was a man in the salon with very short hair and I asked Trace if he wanted it that short and he said yes. It has not been this short since he was born. I love it though, I can see more of his beautiful face and he is not constantly shaking his head to get his bangs out of his eyes. He is always rubbing it because it feels weird, and last night he mentioned how soft his neck was. He didn't want to go to school today because he thought the kids would laugh at him, not sure why since all the boys in his class have very short hair as well.
At least I didn't let Alex do it! Besides it will grow back.

Just in case you forgot what he looked like here are a few reminders:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments